Monday, April 10, 2017

What I Wore


 It was just barely warm enough to go without tights on Saturday, so I wore my new skirt and sandals from Target. I wish I had gotten a better shot of the wedge heeled sandals, but here they are on Target's website. And here is the link to the skirt. The blouse is a vintage one I found last spring, but hadn't had a chance to wear yet.
Skirt, sandals and purse: Target
Blouse: vintage
Belt and jacket: thrifted





Linking to:
Visible Monday
Turning Heads Tuesday

9 comments:

Patti said...

So cute! I love a sheer floral blouse for Spring. Thanks for linking up, xo

Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Vix said...

Legs ahoy! That's a cute outfit. Love that shirt! x

Unknown said...

Thanks Patti and Vix! I loved that blouse the minute I saw it! :)

Theresa Campbell said...

That is such a cute outfit. Am coveting that sheer 70s floral blouse! Love seeing women wearing vintage. Yay!

Lindsey said...

This outfit is SO cute! I adore your blouse! It's so perfect for spring.

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Theresa and Lindsey! :)

Jessica Jannenga said...



Love the top! so pretty and springy Laurie!
thanks for linking!
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Jessica! :)

Anonymous said...

Love that pretty blouse with that skirt, just jacked off to these pics

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...